Friday, December 4, 2009

Louis Vuitton

Last week I was so confused in giving surprise for my wife birthday. My confusing have gone since I found www.eluxuryin.com. There are lots of handbags; they are fashionable, quality and luxury. There are some types of Louis Vuitton handbags that so luxury. But only one type makes me stunned. It was Monogram Mini Lin canvas (PRODUCT ID: M95229).



Initially created by Louis Vuitton in 1932, the No now comes in Monogram Mini Lin canvas. It features a practical adjustable strap for carrying it on the shoulder. With only $ 248.99 I’ve got this Luois Vuitton Bags.

The size: 10.2" x 13.4" x 10.2".

  • Monogram Mini Lin canvas, tone on tone textile lining, grained tone on tone calfskin trimmings
  • Golden brass pieces
  • Leather strap closure
  • Carried on the shoulder
  • Adjustable strap with a buckle

My wife so happy received those surprises from me. She told that the Louis Vuitton Bags was so luxury, fashionable and quality. Thanks Louis Vuitton!

No comments:

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google Add to My AOL Add this Content to Your Site
 
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR YOU @2008 Gallery Template Ajah

Best view with Mozilla Firefox